Interco Tires

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I just have to post this because I'm so pleased.

As I mentioned before, I slit the sidewall on my 37x12.5x15 SSR a few weeks back on Rattle Snake.
Well as we may or may not now, 99% of the companys that sell this tire or other Supper Swampers, don't warranty these tire because they are "Offroad" Tires. Da,,,, that's why we buy them :confused:

Any way, I called Interco and told them how happy I was with the Super Swampers and that I had an SSR with a riped sidewall. With approval from the boss, Interco was happy to send me a New tire:D I cut the DOT# out of the sidewall send it and $50.00 for shipping and handling to Interco, and today received my New SSR:D :D

I must say that is Does Not Happen Every Day! The type of Customer Service I received from this transaction was Very Plesant. I can only wish that other companies could handle this type of situation in the same manner as Interco has.

Signed,

Dedicated customer
:)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
icon14.gif

sukaB

Banned
I'll reply to that....
Interco is the bomb......
I have had the extreme privelage to be Interco's only sponsor child.
I think Interco tire company is striving to be the best they can be but just can't afford to give tires away.
Remember who had the first offroad tire anyone wanted!!!!!!!
This said I have been with interco for four years now and will never change until they kick me to the curb.. Hopefully that never happens..............................
They love the guys that run their tires and love to help them whenever they can, If you need anything just call us over here and we can also get you takin care of-hopefully in the same manner..
Everyone that I know on the offroad competition circuit is now trying to come back to interco because all the tires they once got are no longer... This wont' happen.. Interco strives for the people who care and really love their tire because it hasnt failed them or they have used something before and know what these tires actually do for you....
You need something just call us......
Proud rep for a GREAT COMPANY!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Where in SL are you guys located? I always thought interco was in the South East. Is it just a testing facility or also a distribution center? sales? What about TOURS???

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
Where in SL are you guys located? I always thought interco was in the South East. Is it just a testing facility or also a distribution center? sales? What about TOURS???

there is no interco facility here in utah. just sukaB's shop.

testing facility = state of utah and other competetions

distribution center = your local tire shop or sukab's shop.

tours = trail rides with sukab....you better be set up cuz that aint no sissy ride under his ass pimpin interco tires.

what he is saying is that he is a tire tester/sales rep. not many people get to test tires, you have to be pretty hard on stuff but not overly abusive so he got the job....haven't you seen him drive?!?

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Interco treated me very well when I competed in the 2001 season. They are the little guy with the best product. I will be loyal to them for exactly this kind of service. Means a lot to me that the helped out "just another guy from Utah", when GY did not want to warantee a tire I paid full price for. I would have been SOL if Little Joe didn't back door a spare for me.
Interco is the way to go!!
(I never thought I would say that)
Marc

sukaB

Banned
NUUFF SAID
Spence you is da man..
One free tour to you and your family of my large facility....
When we going goodyear shreadin yo.
:D :p :D :cool:

harkinoff

something to do...
interco treated me good on my torn up tire, "37 ssr" , a friend mine just got totally jacked by interco and 4 wheelparts, he tore up an sx in a roll over, nobody will even consider replacing it or make him a deal on a new one. the tire that was ripped was able to be plugged but its tearing more and more, so its not able to be plugged, so much for the 4 ply side walls holding up, oh and the tire has about 300 miles on it. so interco won't stand behind ever misfortune, so don't be suprised when your told to go fawk yourself:mad:

Ryan

Originally posted by harkinoff
interco treated me good on my torn up tire, "37 ssr" , a friend mine just got totally jacked by interco and 4 wheelparts, he tore up an sx in a roll over, nobody will even consider replacing it or make him a deal on a new one. the tire that was ripped was able to be plugged but its tearing more and more, so its not able to be plugged, so much for the 4 ply side walls holding up, oh and the tire has about 300 miles on it. so interco won't stand behind ever misfortune, so don't be suprised when your told to go fawk yourself:mad:

I've heard more than one story about 37" SSR's getting torn up prematurely. I've also heard just as many stories about Interco replacing them without too much trouble. When 500 people call about problems with a specific tire, they will probably be more willing to remedy the situation than if there are only 5 or 10 with problems.

I don't know the specifics of the situation, but I do have to say that if I smoked a tire in a rollover, I wouldn't expect anybody to replace it or give me a deal on a new one. Personally, I think that would be beyond the scope of 'normal wear and tear'. Now, if you had a full road hazard warranty or something I would definitely expect them to replace it.

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Ryan

I've heard more than one story about 37" SSR's getting torn up prematurely. I've also heard just as many stories about Interco replacing them without too much trouble. When 500 people call about problems with a specific tire, they will probably be more willing to remedy the situation than if there are only 5 or 10 with problems.

I don't know the specifics of the situation, but I do have to say that if I smoked a tire in a rollover, I wouldn't expect anybody to replace it or give me a deal on a new one. Personally, I think that would be beyond the scope of 'normal wear and tear'. Now, if you had a full road hazard warranty or something I would definitely expect them to replace it.

He didn't tell them it happened in a roll over, that wouldn't be wise when it comes to a warranty issues, when it comes to that,all they need to know is it happened in a parking lot, right!! who actually tells it the way it really happened? I know I fibbed a little bit on my tire issue:D the point is, they didn't even attempt to make it right, they didn't care, that's it, since it was an sx and not an ssr probably had a lot to do with it. the ssr's are know as weak tires when it comes to side wall strength, the sx's are not likely to tear as easy as a ssr. and back to the store issue , your not going to be treated right everytime by these companies, I guess it depends on the mood you catch them in at the time of your arrival, not how the company has backed previous customers..... oh and that tire that was tore, had under 8psi in it, just in case anyone was wondering tire pressure, I know because I was the one that air'd them down the previous day........just making a point, not trying to argue store's or brands here, I like my swampers:D

sukaB

Banned
I agree...........
I would be more than willing to make a call for you to see if I can help......
What exact tire is this?
Maybe I have one....
quit rollin over.....

harkinoff

something to do...
the exact tire size is 38 14.50 16.5 the dot is, dyye- mdx- 0202 , the tire was an SX, if you can help, John would be stoked!! thanks:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
So what is suka's shop? What kind of work do you do? What makes you SPECIAL to interco? Oh and where do you get a FULL ROAD HAZARD on swamps?

sukaB

Banned
I'll make a phone call today........
My place is our place to do work and make some cool new things... I'm working on new products at this time......
Mainly building buggies and such, or fixing other people's vehicles that have been tortured into something they didnt want that didnt work from other places.
Interco is a large sponsor of mine......Constant rock crawl competition road hazard warranty's
Fortunately for them they make a great strong tire..