Interesting news

MRJ

Just a user
I found this in the Vegas Valley Four Wheelers BB. It sucks, they had some innovative stuff.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:19 PM
To: Jim Frens
Subject: Nth is closed...WWII is CANCELLED

Dear Nth Degree customer planning to attend WWII:

It is with great regret that we announce the closing of Nth Degree Mobility. We have suffered a series of setbacks over the past 7 months that we have been unable to recover from, and so with great regret, we have closed our doors as of last week. This also means that Wheeling Weekend II is now cancelled – with double apologies for the late notice/bad timing! We apologize for every inconvenience our sudden closure causes you, but it was not for us to decide. We have greatly appreciated all of your support over the years, as we have/had one of the strongest customer bases of any company we know of…and we’re sorry to have to disappoint all of you. We sincerely thank you for believing in us enough to buy our products and liking us enough to be planning to visit/wheel with us next weekend, but sadly this will not be possible as we will not be here nor is there a ‘here’ to gather at.

For what it’s worth, we are in talks with a well known manufacturer who may pick up and carry on the Nth Degree line of products; if that happens you will hear from them when they announce it (not sure how soon that might come).

Take care and may all of your off-road adventures be awesome!

Nicole & Jim Frens

MRJ

Just a user
Yep, saw that on another forum....Those in the know are saying AEV will buy out and continue with the line....

I was kind of wondering what large manufacturer they were talking about. That makes sense though, both have close ties to Jeep.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I'm not too surprised; I'm more surprised it didn't happen sooner. Like after they came out with their suspension system designed around a trailer ball :rolleyes: