Interior Panel Skins

EROK81?

Sell out
This thread got me thinking about a new idea for my 4runner.

Currently it doesn't have any interior panels from the front seats back. I've wanted to get factory stuff and put it on there but I really like being able to store various fluids, jackets, etc in the empty space between the outside panel and the inside panel.

Here is where the thread and my idea come in. What are some fairly cheap, but semi-flap proof and weather proof material I can install on the inside panels? I was thinking of using some snaps to snap it to the body work. That way I can still use the between stuff for storage.

I'm sure I could walk into home depot and find something that would work, but maybe you guys have some better/cheaper ideas.

EROK81?

Sell out
That's what I was originally going to use, but I got thinking about using something a little more flexible so I can do that storage thing. Although, I guess I could do that with plastic as well...

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I was thinking about using hinged access doors. That way I can padlock them if I need.

Not that padlocked ABS is going to stop anybody, but why leave the cake on the counter?

EROK81?

Sell out
I have a small padlock on my plastic tool box. Would probably take 30 seconds to rip it off. But my dad says at least it will stop the window shoppers - which is most of the people that will steal it

I could use a thick fabric like a soft top, but I don't want to do any sewing.