Internship

zukinrail

4x4junkies.com
I'm looking for a part time internship this semester and not having much luck. Thought I would see if you guys have any ideas or leads. I'm majoring in Parks, Recreation and Tourism at the U. I'm looking for something on the business side of recreation. Anyone have any ideas for something in the 4x4 world that would work? :D Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Paudrhound

Don't know if you are still looking, and you may have already looked into them but most ski resorts are always up for an intern.

They have many areas from sales to moutain management to study.

Plus having someone in the house could help open some doors for trails?

zukinrail

4x4junkies.com
Paudrhound said:
Don't know if you are still looking, and you may have already looked into them but most ski resorts are always up for an intern.

They have many areas from sales to moutain management to study.

Plus having someone in the house could help open some doors for trails?

I had thought about ski resorts but i'm just not sure that I will have the ability to be constantly up the canyon to be worth the part time internship that I need. Next semester I need to do a Full Time internship and would be much more likely to consider something bigger like that. I really wanted to do an internship somewhere in the outdoor/offroad world so that I could be helping the sport in some way. I dunno. Its been tough finding something though. :-\