Intro Finally

Tgure

Hey all,

Finally got around to getting some pics so i could post an intro. Kinda new to the offroad scene so learning alot by reading various forums and what not. Current project is a 69 Bronco. I bought this bronco a year ago for $2500.00 not running in the condition you see in the photos. The only external thing I have done so far was I painted the gray stripe on both sides(it used to be pink and couldn't have that :eek: ). So far all I have done is pretty much mechanical. I rebuilt the stock 302 to a 306 with a mildly heavier cam. Added Eldebrock heads and intake and the holley truck avenger carb. I also converted from the stock 3-speed to AOD with a lokar floor shifter. I added a body lift as well to make room for the AOD and yanked all the old wiring and installed a new Centech harness(still not done really but good enuff to drive for time being). I just purchased some full width axles so i can upgrade from the stock dana 30 and 9" to a HP dana 44 and a 31 spline 9". I have some cancer to take care of so once I get another vehicle to drive daily I will be pulling the bronco apart and doing a frame up resto. Right now I am tearing down my full width axles so I can have them sandblasted and sprayed with some POR15. Then I will rebuild, the plan is 4.88 gears with ARB front and Detroit rear but that may change. I have another baby as well but couple months ago someone hit me and totaled her out(kept her because she has alot of good parts I may use for another project). She is a 88 Mustang GT with a Lunati 349 Stroker, Holley Systemax II heads and Intake, 30lb injectors MSD ignition, and tons of other misc.(13k total invested in her). She was pretty fast only had 3k miles on the current setup. Anyway here are some pics using the links below. Hopefully I will be able to go wheeling someday with some of ya. Cheers :D

Bronco Front
Bronco Rear
Bronco Side
Bronco Engine
Drivers Interior
Passenger Interior
Rusty Cowl
Full width Axles
Stang Good Side
Stang Crunched Front

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
holy freaking big attachments, batman! I even have cable. :eek:

welcome, btw. :D too bad about the mustang... sounds sweet. :-\

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Sounds like you will have a nice Bronco once your done. I've always wanted an old bronco and turn it into a crawler. Sorry about the car that sucks!