Intro

Ian White

Hi Folks! I am a former Jeep owner that has fallen in love with a Rover. Now I am too broke to outfit it the way I want, so it has become a lifelong project. Hopefully by the time its paid for I can have it the way I want it. I hope this site becomes more than a once-in-a-while visit for me. I really want to have fun and meet some other enthusiasts that I can relate to. I'm a college student in Salt Lake, but weekends aren't for studying-- it's all about the wheelin'. Hope to meet some of ya'all soon.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME Ian!

Do you know Sean, aka PokeyYJ? He might be your best bud, soon enough. He keeps talking about the Rovers.... :D

Catch you on the Trail!

Ian White

I don't think so. I met a couple of guys that have jeeps down at the Centerville Land Rover dealership. They referred me to the site. I didn't catch his name though

shmoesmith

welcome...we will have to take your rover on trails that wont break it so easy :) most of the stuff that people on here seem to do is stuff that I think would break most stock vehicles..but it is a rover.....so that said lets do some wheelin!!!!!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
My brother just bought a 99 disco w/ all the trimmings, 18's, fancy suspension gizmo's, v8, fairly low miles, for 14k. He's stoked about it. It's for his wife though.

Cody