Iraqi Dinar....

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm ordering a bunch the end of this week. A bunch of family and friends are all ordering at the same time--=it's slightly cheaper if you buy more of it.

Cody

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Cody said:
I'm ordering a bunch the end of this week. A bunch of family and friends are all ordering at the same time--=it's slightly cheaper if you buy more of it.

Cody

Who you going through? Have you been doing any reading on it.....realistic returns don't look as optimistic as forecasted---but they still look worth investing in. My wife and I are planning on buying at least a million.

MattL

I too am going to put some in. Now when you say later this week you really mean this week or is it undetermined. I could go for at least a mil if not a bit more.

How would you feel about a tagalong to the order group? What kinda rate are you gettng on it?

The reason i ask on when is i will be out of town tommorrow.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm thinking friday or monday. I don't mind a tag along on the group. Most people in the group are only getting 1/4 million, but there are quite a few of us I think. I'm going to start gathering people then do another shop around to see if I can find a better price (790/million is what I've seen (but it's a little less when you buy more)), but I haven't checked out ebay yet.

Bowski, yeah, I've done some research and I know it's a risky investment. I'm not spending money I can't afford to lose so if it does turn sour I won't feel too bad. I think the possiblity of a great return is worth the risk in this case.

Cody

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Still worth the same today vs. USD as it was 5 years ago... consider inflation and opportunity costs and money was lost. I about pulled the trigger but all the signs said run. Of course I tend to jump in when signs say run :D

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time

This is the second story KSL has run on it, but both time they fail at giving enough information or statistics to prove their point.. The last story they had was a feller trying to sell his range. People kept looking at it, and saying they would buy it when their Dinar paid off. The whole story was a cowboy telling people about investing.. Not much meat there.

A certain person close to me has bought into this whole heartedly. They do not have a job, and will not find one, or do what is required to live a decent life because they just have to make it another day or week, and troubles will be over. Any encouragement to do something other than wait for this 'ship to come in' is seen as a hateful act and only makes them run from us. It is unbelievable how badly people are affected by this.
I wish I could meet the person that introduced my certain person to this crap and beat the living $#!* out of them.