Iroks vs TSL

soda blaster

I have a jeep with a set of 39.5 IROK on it that may change your mind he walks up pretty much every thing he points it at you need bead locks so you can air down to 4 pounds or so and they are really good. I do have other tires to compare them to also, a set of comp. trepadors, a set of comp. bgf's, a set of pitbull rockers and a set of comp. mickey thompsons. All and all I would say the iroks do pretty good.

willies45

willies45
I agree that the Iroks wear fast, especially if you don't watch your air pressure. The TSL-SX that I replaced my old set of Iroks with do great in most all wheeling except snow and mud and then you cannot bet the IROK. The TSL-sx's do wear like Iron and are almost puncture resistant. The TSL -sx are a much harder riding tire on the road and off of the road. My second set of IROK's I did the line on the tire and figured the best pressure to run them and they have lasted almost twice as long so far.

Matt

I think Iroks beat the Tsl in every comparison, but wear. The tire to try in the tsl family i think is the Ltb's, seems their like a normal Tsl, but sticky!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
loved my 36" iroks with a passion, they were hooking up while mtr's and toyo mt's were sitting there spinning. plus iroks are super cheap

sx's would be my second choice but they would have to be grooved to add some biting edges