Iroks

RESCUETJ

Has Anyone Had Any Close Experience With Radial Iroks? Im Thinking Of Putting 36's On My Tj.... 5.5 Rubicon Lift, Arbs. Wanting To Know How They Do In Snow, Mud And Rocks. Thanks For The Help...

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
I have 37x15.50's on my Samurai. I think they hook up great in the rocks, and the few times I had them in the snow I loved them. I like them better than my old 37" MTR's. But I just blew out my second sidewall in less than 3 months, both on relatively minor impacts. In my opinion, the radial sidewalls are seriously weak. Just bought a set of bias plys (Iroks), I'll be putting them on this week.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
I have 37x15.50's on my Samurai. I think they hook up great in the rocks, and the few times I had them in the snow I loved them. I like them better than my old 37" MTR's. But I just blew out my second sidewall in less than 3 months, both on relatively minor impacts. In my opinion, the radial sidewalls are seriously weak. Just bought a set of bias plys (Iroks), I'll be putting them on this week.

:cool:

camcruiser13

totally happy with mine. had them for a year now and will probably buy more when the time comes. i run 36 radials