Is it just me?

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I dont get allergies, but I am SUPER stoked about turning my AC on last night. :)

Vector OffRoad

or is anyone else Super excited that its allergy season again? :tara:

I get really bad allergies in the spring(usually starting mid-March and running through June), so I am as excited as you are. I personally keep Claritin in business I think. However, I started using a Netti Pot around a month ago to clean the pollen from my sinuses each evening. So far this spring, my allergies have been mild to non-existent. It's not the most glamorous activity, but it seems to have helped my allergies a lot.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I get really bad allergies in the spring(usually starting mid-March and running through June), so I am as excited as you are. I personally keep Claritin in business I think. However, I started using a Netti Pot around a month ago to clean the pollen from my sinuses each evening. So far this spring, my allergies have been mild to non-existent. It's not the most glamorous activity, but it seems to have helped my allergies a lot.

I have been trying the nasty pot myself and have had little luck..

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
She likes to deep freeze our house.

Better than the alternative... Last summer we kept the house around 78. I'm not convinced it's that much cheaper. Oh well, it's a good excuse to get out of the house :)

GOAT

Back from the beyond
or is anyone else Super excited that its allergy season again? :tara:

No kidding. Jenn and I have been suffering for a few weeks now. We spend months inside, cold, depressed and angry at world only to finally escape into the sunlight and sneeze for the following three months.

This valley can bl@w me.

:D

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one, lol. Mine have been just fine this year...until today, and I got my ass kicked. I am definitely with meat though, at least its *maybe* done snowing.

Coco

LOVE the weather, HATE the allergies....

I have hay fever, and I swear I sneeze 50 times a day, and running noses like crazy....

I also get really easy nose bleeds during the summer...they are bad ones too, already had 3 in the last 2 days.