is this what IT guys guys act like when no ones looking?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Only when using MS servers...........:D or talking to 'tech support' in India or Singapore or wherever after a 45 minute wait on the phone.......(same language even)

JF1

Two IT guys were chatting in a pub after work.

"Guess what, mate," says the first IT guy, "yesterday, I met this gorgeous blonde in a bar."

"Well, what happened?" says the other IT guy.

"Well, I invited her over to my place, we had a couple of drinks, we got into the mood and then she suddenly asked me to take all her clothes off."

"You're kidding me!" says the second IT guy.

"I took her miniskirt off, and then I lifted her and put her on my desk next to my new laptop."

"Really? You got a new laptop?"

:)

StrobeNGH

no user title
Herzog said:
:eek:

What language is that?
Sounded like Deutsche to me . . . But you wouldn't be able to understand him if he was speaking english.

He's screaming about going faster.

Hard to believe that his grandparents' generation almost conquered the world isn't it.

Last edited:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
JF1 said:

"Guess what, mate," says the first IT guy, "yesterday, I met this gorgeous blonde in a bar."

"Well, I invited her over to my place, we had a couple of drinks, we got into the mood and then she suddenly asked me to take all her clothes off."

"I took her miniskirt off, and then I lifted her and put her on my desk next to my new laptop."

:rofl:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
StrobeNGH said:
Sounded like Deutsche to me . . . But you wouldn't be able to understand him if he was speaking english.

He's screaming about going faster.

Hard to believe that his grandparents' generation almost conquered the world isn't it.

I didn't listen close enough to really hear a specific language type. I just assumed he was screaming random gibberish! :eek:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
JF1 said:

Yeah, so what kind of laptop did he get? Finish the story...

:rofl: