ISO 454 TBI/VORTEC OR LS SERIES MOTOR AND HARNESS

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
As the title says I am in search of a BBC vortec or an ls motor. Will consider a 350 vortec or TBI too. Need a harness and computer if available for purchase as well.

Willing to pay the price for a good setup . 435 979 zero five five one

Last edited:

AaronPaige

I have a 2004 5.3 with 80000 miles on it, had the wiring harness cut when removed but has a complete second harness, only things missing that I know of is the computer, alternator, and ps pump I'd consider selling what's it worth to you...

_Auzzy_

I have a 2004 5.3 with 80000 miles on it, had the wiring harness cut when removed but has a complete second harness, only things missing that I know of is the computer, alternator, and ps pump I'd consider selling what's it worth to you...

I'd say around 550-700 then.

Chevycrew

I dont have plans to pull it right now. But, if its needed for another project I would be willing to pull the trigger.

Also has new injectors, fpr, intake gaskets, and k & n filter.

B2-Bomber

I've got a good 5.7 L31 vortec with engine, harness, and computer.
I also have a bad L31 Vortec (low compression on one cylinder) with harness and pcm

As well as a spare, complete 5.7l L31 harness.

I also have a 1992 Camaro tune port injected 5.7 with harness, and computer

And I keep on the shelf several TBI systems that can be adapted onto a carbureted engine

If any of that interests you, let me know

_Auzzy_

I've got a good 5.7 L31 vortec with engine, harness, and computer.
I also have a bad L31 Vortec (low compression on one cylinder) with harness and pcm

As well as a spare, complete 5.7l L31 harness.

I also have a 1992 Camaro tune port injected 5.7 with harness, and computer

And I keep on the shelf several TBI systems that can be adapted onto a carbureted engine

If any of that interests you, let me know

How much for the good vortec 5.7 and the tuned port?

B2-Bomber

With computers? Or without? (I'd sell them either way). But to be honest with computers/harnesses I'm going to be around the same price as Aaron Paige's LS engine, and his is a much better deal. $700 for an LS engine? You'd be crazy to turn that down

If you're swapping it into something, I could tune the TPI computer to bypass the anti-theft and for any other parts you want changed for $75 extra.

The vortec "black box" PCM isn't one I have means to program, and most places don't. They usually just do the LS PCMS (another reason to pick Aarons LS up)

Last edited: