It appears that the Immigration March in Los Angeles was a success!

wrnchplr

free loader!!
According to data from the Los Angeles County Sheriff, while the immigrants were busy marching, Los Angeles had a reduction in the following:
>
>82% reduction - auto theft
>28% " " - murders/ violent crimes/ rapes
>73% " " - vandalism / tagging
>54% " " - drug related offenses (not including the area surrendering the march)
>31% " " - domestic violence cases
>64% " " - misdeameanor cases (shop lifting, etc)
>
>California Highway Patrol reported that today was a record low in the least amount of traffic accidents on South CA freeways.
>
>
>Looks like the immigration rally was well worth it.
>Maybe we can do this one again sometime. Or better yet, let them protest from Mexico! Sure saves the State of California a chunk of money!

wrnchplr

free loader!!
spencurai said:
Can you site your sources on that...or did it just come on some random group e-mail this morning?

This apparently came from a local radio personality following the recent immigration march in Los Angeles

It was sent to me by a friend.

Caleb

spencurai said:
Can you site your sources on that...or did it just come on some random group e-mail this morning?
considering I have received three different versions of this with different stats for each one I am positive it's nothing more than just junk mail (and thats where it went :p).

wrnchplr

free loader!!
I am sure the static's are accurate, think about it. if everyone is busy doing something else of course the crime rate is going to fall. A retarded monkey could figure that one out.:greg:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
wrnchplr said:
I am sure the static's are accurate, think about it. if everyone is busy doing something else of course the crime rate is going to fall. A retarded monkey could figure that one out.:greg:

ya, I'm sure there are some correct statstics, the probability of those being them---zero. How's that for a stat ;)

"60% of the time it works every time!"

Cody