"IT" happened today

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Shawn said:
I'm installing a jet pack on the back of the Cruiser just so I can make it unassisted -_- -_-
I'm just gonna weld a paraglider to the back of my cage. That way, when I roll. I will just float safely back to earth ;)

gtidrivr

if the only person i have to worry about is chad gettin it then i just go to his house steal his tires, stop letting him borrow my welder, and even then its only been in the process for 3 years so what makes you think it will be done anytime soon?? :rofl:

but if someone does it unassisted before me then cheers to them!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Bad Ass! It's unassisted enough in my book.

I'll be sure to punch Chad in the nose for not inviting me.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Just from what I saw & heard of last Saturday, there were 5 diffrent groups of people out there! Constrictor is becoming the one day, local destination....

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Shawn said:
I'm sure the "Chrome" will be up it soon...

:rofl: :rofl: :eek: -_-

LOL If I stop relying on brandon to get me parts, and can keep my steering bolts in place... LOL
I have 130" WB I figured it was a wheelbase thing also. Plus the N*TZ to just kinda right pedal it. I dont think I have the right pedal idea. What is the longest wheelbase to try it? Ollie?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was on it at 107 but I didn't try too hard. I think Tracy is probably the longest yet.

Cody

gtidrivr

i wish i could give you some specs but i dont know them, yeah you heard it right i can only tell you what you dont want to hear
wait i lied it has 39.5 tsl's ok thats all i know of what it seems you want to know.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
gtidrivr said:
i wish i could give you some specs but i dont know them, yeah you heard it right i can only tell you what you dont want to hear
wait i lied it has 39.5 tsl's ok thats all i know of what it seems you want to know.

So did you build your rig or did you buy it that way? :rolleyes: You have no idea what you have?????? :rolleyes: :rofl:

gtidrivr

yes i did all the work my self and no i dont know what is has i.e. wheel base and belly clearance i could give you a good guess if you would like...
wheelbase, 104-106?
belly clearance, 25"?
if it is imperative to know this to figure out how it was i got up that, ill let you know exact measurements so you can make some modifications. :D

its has a tbi 350 th350 atlas 60 and 14 bolt 1410 homegrown drivelines
what else??

Last edited:
S

sukaB

And a wiener behind the wheel...
now take your ass up to hells and drive that waterfall bizzzzllllleeee