It just takes one

spencevans

Overlander
Last Friday I went up Providence Canyon and the road was pretty good, but some idiot snowmobiler parked his truck and trailer right in the middle of the road. I met with a few other fourwheelers who were trying to get to the quarry as well and they were frustrated to say the least. To the defense of snowmobilers, the other 10 trucks with trailers were parked out of the way on the side of the road. It just comes to show, one person can give people a negative impression of a whole group people.

Luckily Millville Canyon is now open so I went over there instead. Me and the Fam up Millville Canyon

5654616426_44cb371a48_z.jpg

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Not surprised. Something about the South end of the valley and everyone that grew up there thinking they own the whole forest--I'm bitter to say the least from several of my own experiences :-\

Good for you guy's for not making a highway around them off the trail.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Thanks for leaving the note. Next time you might also take a picture of his license plate and turn it in to the local agencies in charge of the area.

jdub

Scrambler
It was me.

Kidding.

I have a very casual demeanor. But I flip my lid when people inconvenience others for no obvious reason.

The skeptic in me thinks that he woulda crumpled up the notes and said some snide comment about what he'd do with them. Regardless, I appreciate you standing up to the d-bag.

spencevans

Overlander
So could you get around him?If so chill out.Jeez

Getting around him wasn't even an option. He had a wide enclosed snowmobile trailer hooked up to a dually pickup. Those trailers are wider than I realized.The path along the side of the truck was barely wide enough for snowmobilers to get by. For those who are familiar with Providence Canyon this was right past the parking lot with the log fence. The Forest Service has completely eliminated all options of going around because of that fence.

All in all we had a great time up Millville canyon. It's always good just to get out of the city.

01XJ

I think a few missed this key part ;)

Getting around him wasn't even an option. He had a wide enclosed snowmobile trailer hooked up to a dually pickup. Those trailers are wider than I realized.The path along the side of the truck was barely wide enough for snowmobilers to get by.

The pic is not of a Truck and Snowmobile trailer.Only pic I see is one of a SUV.
because said truck isnt in this the pic the suv is his

Last edited:

1993yj

This stuff ticks me off as much as when cars find it necessary to take two parking spots. Saw a Kia do it the other day. Didn't leave a note but think I will in the future now.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
This stuff ticks me off as much as when cars find it necessary to take two parking spots. Saw a Kia do it the other day. Didn't leave a note but think I will in the future now.

Do you remember dragging the car around in the parking lot @ Alta? Some dude parked his pos car in two spots in the parking lot to be funny. We used Larkin's Jeep to drag it out of the stall and left it in the middle of the drive lane. We parked in one stall and someone else took the other. We walked back in and the hall monitors tracked down the owner and made him go move it :D