It's about time...

mojeepn

Neons are cool
Hey my name is Monica (Mo) I just got my 89 XJ (jeep) and I'm planning on getting it ready to do some camping with my family ('N) I've got 3 kids and a husband (Mike) that works his butt off to keep us in our addictions. Jeeps for me, Neons for him. We're a real group of Mopar geeks. We've learned alot from hanging out here just for a few days. You folks are really cool. Keep it going. Maybe we can arrange (for us Wasatch people) a little get together in Little Moab? Any questions?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well, I think she fancies herself as the First lady of RME, but really, she's just my wife. I was referring to her thread "looking for the ladies"

mojeepn

Neons are cool
Originally posted by Jeremy
Well, I think she fancies herself as the First lady of RME, but really, she's just my wife. I was referring to her thread "looking for the ladies"

I bet she loves that label ;)

mojeepn

Neons are cool
Cool, once the XJ gets out of the shop, we'll have to meet up er something. (getting the transmission serviced)

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Hi Mojeepn, it's me the "first lady of RME" I guess I should meet Jeremy's latest affair (his first one was with Shawn) :D :D :D

I finally kicked his butt off so i could have a turn!!!

My real name is Holly.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by mojeepn
Hey my name is Monica (Mo) I just got my 89 XJ (jeep) and I'm planning on getting it ready to do some camping with my family ('N) I've got 3 kids and a husband (Mike) that works his butt off to keep us in our addictions. Jeeps for me, Neons for him. We're a real group of Mopar geeks. We've learned alot from hanging out here just for a few days. You folks are really cool. Keep it going. Maybe we can arrange (for us Wasatch people) a little get together in Little Moab? Any questions?

Hmmm... Monica, Mike, Neons? Sounds familiar. Ever own any Samurais or try to drive one to Florida ever? ;)

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by mojeepn
Do I know you Von?

I sold you the parts to do your Samurai's cage and spring over back when I was at RRO. Then, bought your green Sami for parts. I used to see your posts on POR as well.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
It made a nice addition to the other Samis that we have at our shop. Unfortunately, other projects have kept us from building any of them. Between Toyotas, Jeeps, and buggys, the Samurais are being neglected. :(