It's about time.....

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
I'm not very political, but I'd be all for this. No more "anchor babies" for illegal aliens. Born here to illegal parents, kid gets deported too.

*link*

Flame suit on, and I think I do have half a dog in this fight considering the status of my wife, the mother of my kids.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
It will be hard to get through congress now but could happen next year unless it requires a change to the Constitution which would take years.

redneckbronco

I dont understand why INS or whoever it is thats in charge of Illegal Aliens, is not called to a hospital as soon as an illegal alien comes into the hospital to give birth? I am not racist and have a Mexican wife, but tired of seeing my family members and friends not haveing jobs due to not bein a minority, or bcuz a spanish speaking supervisor will only hire spanish speaking people. Just my .02 cents and i could go on and on and on.....

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
^ If an illegal who speaks spanish stole your friend's job, then your friend must be a real winner... Just sayin..

Last edited:

ID Bronco

I support the deportation of the parents and the children. Send them back and deduct the cost of the plane ticket from our foreign aid budget for which ever country it is. I do think we need to take care of it in a legal way by changing the constitution if needed.