its been fun

BronkoRob

well 10 months ago i enlisted inthe US navy. thurnsday morning i leave for basic. so for everyone thats helped me, everyone that ive met, talked to, wheeled with....its been fun. im gone for a min of 6 years so i wont be around too much in the next year. kinda sucks since i just recently got my truck to the point where i can drive and wheel it. anyways i will talk to you guys later.

utahxjer

BronkoRob said:
well 10 months ago i enlisted inthe US navy. thurnsday morning i leave for basic. so for everyone thats helped me, everyone that ive met, talked to, wheeled with....its been fun. im gone for a min of 6 years so i wont be around too much in the next year. kinda sucks since i just recently got my truck to the point where i can drive and wheel it. anyways i will talk to you guys later.
give em hell man, good luck

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Wow! Good luck to you! Make sure you have a Digital Camera somewhere so that you can take some pictures of your journey and post them here on RME. I am sure that we would all love to see and share some of your adventure, especially if your in it for the long haul.
:D

BronkoRob

hey thanks everyone. yeah my folks got my a digital camera as a gift. so i will be sure to get all the good stuff on camera. im going to be a hospital corpsman and go FMF (fleet marine force) pretty much a marine medic. so im sure ill have plenty of pictures to post when i get the chance. well back to having as much fun as i can. only 1 more full day left as a civilian...and with hair. :D