Its paintballing time!!!

devilbikerdude

hey everyone its that time of the year again to start getting out side and doing spring activities and for me i love to paintball, unfortunatly all my friends are to lazy and cheap to go, soooooooo ;) i was wondering if any of you guys or girls like to paintball, if so we should put together a time to go paintballing because i love it and alot of other people do to, so pm me or post and maybe we can put together a time and place.

Last edited:

BronkoRob

i have a friend that i go with every now and than, but him and maybe 10-15 people go on a regular basis. we are going this saturday, not sure where. we got kicked out of corner canyon 2 weeks ago and got $160 tresspassing tickets. where do you play?

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
I'm game I haven't played forever, time to pull out all the gear and I know Coreshot and Muleskinner play so if they don't come then I'll kill'em both -_-

devilbikerdude

BronkoRob said:
i have a friend that i go with every now and than, but him and maybe 10-15 people go on a regular basis. we are going this saturday, not sure where. we got kicked out of corner canyon 2 weeks ago and got $160 tresspassing tickets. where do you play?
well i used to go to corner, but i quess that wont happen any more, let me talk to some friends to see if i can find somewhere to go, im not into the indoor stuff so it might be difficult to find somewhere., i work at 5:30 on sat, but i could go earlyier for sure, i let you know soon.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I'd be game to play some time after finals are done with. I could use a new mask, my guns ok, I'd like to get a spyder or somethign though.

BronkoRob

ok paintball nuts. it fell threw this weekend cause most everyone had to work. but they did find a place to play out in draper. a guy who rents a condo out on minuteman lives right next to a pretty big field in the middle of nowhere. he talked to the landlord who also owns the fields if it was cool. he said there wasnt a problem as ong as no one died. so we do have a place to play just need to get the people there to play. but since the weather is getting better we are all going to start to play some more and different times.

Succa Foo

I'm that friend BroncoRob was talking about. We found a great place to go up american fork canyon. Right by the parking lot for tibble fork res. I'm pretty sure its legal (the internet says so). We had 8 people there, it was great. Most of us carry tippmans, a few A-5s a couple Custom 98's and a few spyders. I'll post next time we go....