It's party time!

Yes folks, it's true.....Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner and it's time to start thinking about the 2nd Annual RME BBQ!

For those of you who missed the fun last year, it was a hoot! The party will take place in Moab, Saturday night, May 24th about 6:00. We are still trying to get a location nailed down so I will keep everyone posted on that. This year's menu will be teriyaki chicken, bratwursts, and Italian sausage with pasta salad, potato salad, fruit and some yummy desserts. There will be plenty of chips and dip, sodas, and water included as well. I try and make this as easy as possible for everyone so all you have to do is post up if you plan on attending and how many will be in your party, children included. Then I do the shopping and cooking and everyone shows up for a good time with yummy food and friends! Last year's dinner came out to be $6 per adult and $3 per kiddo and I'm hoping to keep this year's dinner close to that. Unfortunately, I can't give an actual price until I do all the shopping two days before the trip, but that will at least give you an idea.

So, who's in?? :tara:

Edit: Location Decided - Parking Area on Sand Flats Rd. directly across from the Potato Salad Hill turn off: http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showpost.php?p=513640&postcount=30

Last edited by a moderator:

Caleb

Hmmm, we were looking fro somewhere warmer than AFC this year for Memorial, let me consult with the boss :)

You know the 4 of us will be there.........:D

2 Adults 1 Child. :D
You'd better be there....you all have been on the list since the beginning! :D
Hmmm, we were looking fro somewhere warmer than AFC this year for Memorial, let me consult with the boss :)
It's a hoot!! ;)
WHAT NO BEER CHEESE SOUP? WTF?
:eek:
I leave the Beer Cheese soup to the masters at the Brewery. Besides, we'll be there for dinner the night before....;)

MRJ

Just a user
My family will be there. I actually have a group of people I will have to run this by them. I'll get a count by next week.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
2 adults- and a dog that's a bit bigger than last year :D

any talk of trails yet?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
So when we meeting on Friday? I was going to swing into Goblin Valley and camp Thursday, hike a little on Friday before heading to Moab.

What time abouts are you arriving?