It's the end of the world as you know it...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
... because I am the new U4 President. :greg:

It was me or Sarge, and since we were both perfectly happy with the other taking it, we Ro-sham-bo'ed for the title, after arm-wrestling ended in a dead heat, and neither of us wanted the knife-fight. Or something. ;)

at any rate, this comes during some exciting times for U4WDA's future, but more importantly, at a turning point for land use in UT in my opinion. There are some pretty hopeful things coming down the pike here, with various state and local government types finally getting their end of the issue nailed down in favor of open access. To that end, several groups with a stake in the fight are being asked to provide input on their plans.

I will be asking for RME's user base to get involved if you're not, and get more involved if you are. I have a dream!! :D We CAN make a big difference NOW, the stars may be aligning and it's wise to take advantage of that. With the changes coming to U4WDA as well, we stand to contribute significant gains to legal precedent for access, not to mention the conservatory projects that we could get done at the same time. :D I'm stoked.

Anyway, hello from the new U4WDA President, more to come in the future. ;)

--Tacoma

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
king-033.gif

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Oh boy......here we go!

Congrats Tacoma!

Is it like a prerequisite for the president not to have a put together rig????

Just kidding. Im excited for ya!

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Damn, I thought this was going to be some epic story of you undertaking a project without ending up in the ER, or maybe you actually got a rig road worthy? And, I know your arm wrestlin story is more BS, because you're obviously still typing with two fingers and I know Sarge would have ripped your arm off and beat you about the face with it (and eat it like a wing afterwards). So typical of you lying, cheating political types!

Congrats, and my condolences at the same time. However, with you in there, I think I may just re-up (even without a Jeep).

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I am pleased to report that the Blazer of Doom! is operational again and will have operational ebrakes and mudflaps for registration by Monday at the latest. Transmission gremlins are mostly fixed finally. :D

Congrats, and my condolences at the same time

hahah that's about the size of it! I really do think that now is the time to make a real difference though. Things haven't been this positive for a while, in my opinion. :D

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
:eek:

:D Congrats furry man. I have a feeling you'll go far. Does this mean you'll finally have to shave?

PS... I have some contract issues to talk with you about. And don't worry, the briefcase is full. ;)

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
:D

Let's just see how long it takes before he starts taking bribes, sells the Blazer and starts driving a BMW.

You may reach me at 435.224.245three, I accept rolled coins as well. In return, I will give you a "service project". :D I have a feeling I'll be keeping the Blazer a while :rofl:

:eek:

:D Congrats furry man. I have a feeling you'll go far. Does this mean you'll finally have to shave?

No, in fact most of the board is already in compliance with my executive order to "possess or desire facial hair of a robust and manly appearance". I will have to have a talk with that Johnston rascal though. I'm not sure he's gonna work out... :rofl:

PS... I have some contract issues to talk with you about. And don't worry, the briefcase is full. ;)

oooh, contract issues. Sweeeeeet

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
So you truly are a gluten for punishment.

Don't burn yourself out, pace yourself, trust me, I speak from experience.

Anything I can help with, I will be there. Even if you need a shoulder to cry on once reality sinks in.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Well, congrats first... Sarge eating your chicken wing/arm sounds like good entertainment, but you will need both arms for the task ahead. Just a note, your ringtone shall now be, "God Save the Queen"...