It's weird to have hair again

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Recently some of the guys put me up to growing my hair out again. I have been shaving my head for probably 6-7 years. Man it is bugging me. It has only been 2 weeks and its 10 times longer then it has been in that time. Plus the coments are almost none stop, especially from people that don't see me very much and just think something is different lol. SO any other head shavers out there that went back to hair. I'm gonna have to buy shampoo soon:eek:

Caleb

yep, just recently infact...I'll be getting my first hair cut in 4 years tonight :eek: I like shaved so much better, but I think I'll sport the hair for a little while longer. :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Strange... I've recently decided to grow my hair out a little more than normal.

We should all get together and wear the same clothes too! :rofl:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Strange... I've recently decided to grow my hair out a little more than normal.

We should all get together and wear the same clothes too! :rofl:

Let me know what your going to wear for NPLD so we can coordinate:rolleyes::p

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
After 20 years of having to keep my hair short (retired Navy), I just can't see shaving it all off. Though, I am hearing more frequently my wife telling me to get my hair cut...

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Though, I am hearing more frequently my wife telling me to get my hair cut...

That's funny my wife is the complete opposite, she said if I cut my hair she would kick my a**. It is funny when we go driving in the Jeep together with the top off because a car load of guys will drive up all excited thinking "hell yeah check it out two chicks" then they get next to us they see I am a guy and they hurry and turn their heads and drive off all depressed.:rofl:

As you can see my hair is is not that long but it is almost as long as my old ladies hair.:)

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 90

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
After 20 years of having to keep my hair short (retired Navy), I just can't see shaving it all off. Though, I am hearing more frequently my wife telling me to get my hair cut...

my girlfriend is always telling the same thing... that I need a hair cut! I was in the army for 24 yrs and now if it gets past about 2 inchs long I feel I need a cut... its funny how thats is something you don't think about until after you get out of the military....

97wrangler I have come to the conclusion you need to post more pic of your lady!!! Lol

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
97wrangler I have come to the conclusion you need to post more pic of your lady!!! Lol

Hell if she knew I put that picture on here she would be pissed. She hates that picture. But just like any girl hates any picture of her.:)

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
i have shaved my head for the past 15 years. it has been about 8 months since i have given myself a haircut. me and jerem, my 5 year old, decided we where going to grow our hair out. lisa couldnt stand that so she convinced him he needed a mohawk instead. in my opinion thats a much better look than long hair. but i havnt cut mine yet. it drove me nuts for a while, but im getting used to it. it is acctualy a lot cooler than i thought it would be. temp wise not style wise. no more sweat running into my eyes, it holds the moisture on a hot day and keeps me cooler. again temp, not style. its just getting to the point that i can tuck it behind my ears to keep it out of my eyes. i dont know how long it will get, but im going to just let it go. if i cut it now i would look like i was wearing a white swim cap.

U

unltd1

$100!!!!!!!!!!!!

(inside joke)

You look great. Keep it! I'm dying to see it this weekend!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Valdez is coming.

I occasionally let my hair get nearly 1" long, and I can't stand it. But my hair is thick, like a sweater, so it's especially irritating to have any. :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
yeah. I'm not hairy like an ape, for cryin' out loud.

If that awful fate should ever befall me, I'd be buying industrial-sized vats of Nair. :D

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Don't worry you will still be Destro to us all

destro_halfshot2.jpg

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Don't worry you will still be Destro to us all

destro_halfshot2.jpg

Now thats funny right there.......

Don't worry kill, it will pay off. I am already working on getting you a date........ with a girl.......and she's actually attractive:greg:

and not strung out on blow