I've Got Bad Gas

00Buck

.. I think. My burb sat for over a year with a half a tank of fuel in it. Its back running now and the engine seems to idle pretty ruff. It has new plugs and the timing has been checked. I replaced the fuel filter about a month ago. It ran good for a few days then started to idle pretty ruff again. Filled the tank today(ouch) and driving home it began to run pretty ruff again and loss a lot of power. So tonight I replaced the filter again and it runs pretty smooth so far. So I have burned about 80 gallons threw it so far and dumped several bottles of injector clearner into the tank.
Is there anything else I should look into or check wether it is gas or something else.

1995zj

I'm addicted
You could always try throwing some HEET in the tank. One bottle is only $1.50 from probably any auto parts store and it will remove any water that is in there. The RED bottle is probably the better one. Works really well, if that is the case. May as well try that for less than $2 and good chance that it could fix your problem.