jackass 3D

krany

kranberry
i went and saw the new jackass 3D yesterday, it was pretty dam funny, i would not take your kids mainly daughter or anyone with the fear of seeing a penis or flying turds:ugh:.:rofl: :ugh:other than that it has to be the funniest movie i have ever seen in my life. 999999999999999999 times better than the other jackass movies.

discuss

scootrrydr

I went last night....never seeing the first two Jackasses, I am really amazed how hard the whole theater was laughing throughout most of the movie! If you like watching guys getting hurt on purpose, then it's for you!

I lost my voice from laughing so hard......

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Been a fan of jackass since the TV debut in 2000. This was one of their best movies by far. Most of the cast is around my age and I just cant imagine have the sh*t beat out of me like knoxville and getting back up.

the tooth extraction scene was priceless:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

krany

kranberry
Been a fan of jackass since the TV debut in 2000. This was one of their best movies by far. Most of the cast is around my age and I just cant imagine have the sh*t beat out of me like knoxville and getting back up.

the tooth extraction scene was priceless:rofl:
yea hahah, when your young your invincible:rofl: i found out today bam is only 30:eek: def' doesnt look it

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Saw it Saturday and laughed a lot. Not as good as I thought it would/could be but funny none the less. The tooth thing gave me the shivers. My buddy almost lost his lunch during the Preston "cocktail" hahaha.