Jakes 2002 tacoma

Owners Name & City- jake Johnson, sandy utah

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- toyota, tacoma, 2002

Engine-3.4l V6

Transmission-r150f manual tranny

T-Case- manual transfer case

Axles- stock trd axles with rear locker

Suspension- blistein with spacer lift, for now..

Wheels and Tires- 31x10.50xr15 big o at tires method racing 301 wheels

Winch- none

Favorite Trails- American fork, five mile pass, little moab, bountiful.

Other- trd supercharger, urd pulley, afe cai, manga flow full exhaust with headers, all pro baja bumper, all pro ifs skid, all pro tranny skid, 4x innovations sliders (not installed yet), custom tire carrier, ultra gauge, cobra cb, BAMF cb mount, cabelas trail gear seat covers, blacked out grill, boost gauge, trasharoo,blue sea aux fuse box, smittybilt built d ring, smittybilt receiver, custom dents.. Sure I'm missing a thing or two
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395617546.086774.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395617588.427319.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395617614.132820.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

juhcohbee

Dang.. Been awhile since I've updated this thread.. In the last little bit I've gotten a safari snorkel, tiregate, custom bed rack, cvt mt. Hood rtt, retrofitted headlights, 20" led bar, all pro wheel spacers, painted a few things.. Got a full ome kit to get installed in the next month or so.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412816908.767298.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412816926.477248.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412816936.361189.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412816946.367935.jpg
Sorry for the crappy pics..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Out of curiosity, Why put the tire in your bed, instead of the tailgate mount you had before? I know the Taco isn't really known for it's mass amount of bed space, so I would want it all for gear.

Troop92

Love the updates, man! Looks awesome. We do need to get out - can't believe that was February when we wheeled. Where does time go? :eek:

juhcohbee

Out of curiosity, Why put the tire in your bed, instead of the tailgate mount you had before? I know the Taco isn't really known for it's mass amount of bed space, so I would want it all for gear.
i dont really have a reason for the tiregate, other then i like the look, if i flip it out the other way it actually gains bed space, i usually switch it the other way when i'm hauling my quad around or whatever. also i like the option to lock down my spare, i live in an apartment and theres some sketchy dudes sometimes.

juhcohbee

Love the updates, man! Looks awesome. We do need to get out - can't believe that was February when we wheeled. Where does time go? :eek:
i know man isn't that crazy, im finally getting my suspension switched out, its brutal to go on any trails right now.. we need to go on another run once i get it back up and running.