Jakes 98 Wrangler

actionjackson

Boy, your in a pick ol'
If i can walk it i can drive it!!!
I actually tried to climb that obstical before supercrawl and landed promptly on my ass. My props go to all the drivers that tried it. And hats off to johnny g who didn't even glance at it before he was on top of it.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
actionjackson said:
I actually tried to climb that obstical before supercrawl and landed promptly on my ass. My props go to all the drivers that tried it. And hats off to johnny g who didn't even glance at it before he was on top of it.

I THINK I WILL TRY THE NOT AS STEEP SIDE NEXT TIME IF POSSIBLE

grinch

inner city redneck
Quit rolling the jeep.... I've invested to many hours into that thing lol.....
Oh yeah lets win next year ;)
I still haven't been able to see it glow in the dark and im your damn spotter.....

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
grinch said:
Quit rolling the jeep.... I've invested to many hours into that thing lol.....
Oh yeah lets win next year ;)
I still haven't been able to see it glow in the dark and im your damn spotter.....

SOON ENOUGH MY FRIEND

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Did you get the bank loan paid off on that thing yet? Or is the repo guy still driving around looking for a 98 wrangler?

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
rusted said:
Did you get the bank loan paid off on that thing yet? Or is the repo guy still driving around looking for a 98 wrangler?

Still paying for it unfortunately. only like 2 more years to go

jeepers

sick buggie

jake whats up this is tim your jeep is sweet i havn"t seen it all finished like that with the skins and stuff i will give you a call soon so we can go wheelin i know i could never keep up with you but it would be fun :greg: