IMG_5443.jpg

IMG_5442.jpg

IMG_5389.jpg

IMG_5394.jpg

And here is a man proud of his broken parts:D
IMG_5616.jpg

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Thanks Blair you probably do have more pictures than I do I am pretty bad about that stuff. Those pictures are like 2 years old, you gotta love the 8 wide tires of the 12 wide wheels. That was the only way to get it into my old garage.

Attachments

• Jake's pictures 004.jpg
    Jake's pictures 004.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Jake's pictures 008.jpg
    Jake's pictures 008.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 21

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Those pictures just above are the old setup, I now have a 3 link with a centered 3rd link. The setup flexes amazing, but with the bags it is definately a crawler it doesn't like to go above 40 mph unless you have a death wish. With the custom Alcans in the back and bags up front the thing is super balanced, and works very well.

Chevycrew

Im trying to decide what to do with the front of mine. I have a v8, and my leafs suck.. It would be nice to balance my rear 4-link with something in the front.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
The chop top pic is the style and look I am going for. The volksrod was a project a buddy and I built a couple years ago and I have been wanting to build another hot rod/ rat rod ever since we sold that one. It was a fully custom chassis with air bags all the way around with a bug body. We had a small block in it and converted to right hand drive just to mess with people:D We'll see what I end up with.. looking for partial trades anyone???

Attachments

• rat rod.jpg
    rat rod.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 29
  • volks rod front.jpg
    volks rod front.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 69