Jan. 1st snakes????

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'm in.

take all the pics you want, but i don't drive a jeep.

I need to test out my new stuff. gm 14 bolt, new brake lines, 3 more inches on the WB, corrected shackle angle, oh yeah and slightly steeper gears in the diffs...

nathan
87 bronco with the goods from a 96 f350 (hmmm guess I shouldn't say that anymore since i have a gm 14 bolt...)

Did you have any issues with your 10.5 that prompted the 14b?

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
i hate to break it to you... but, you drive Toyota's little sister, Suzuki...:p

-Jason

Well I hate to break it to ya, but only sisters drive yotas. You have to be a real man to feel secure in a samurai:p But If it makes you feel better you did pay a whole lot more for yours lol:greg:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
....You have to be a real man to feel secure in a samurai...

where do you think i got the name SAMI? :rolleyes: i've been down the samurai road and decided i wanted a Toyota.. don't get me wrong, i loved it.. just abit too small for what i want.

true, i might have paid more for my rig... but i can drive mine to the trail head, then drive it home. which is where the justification to spend some $$$ came in for a capable everyday rig.:D

-Jason

thenag

Did you have any issues with your 10.5 that prompted the 14b?

not really any problems...

there were a bunch of little things that i wanted to do and in the long run the 14 bolt is a better axle. I needed to fix my shackle angle, i put in springs from a super duty and didn't know they were an inch or two longer until after i drilled out my spring hangers. I wanted to go 4.10's and it was cheaper to put in a 14 bolt than re-gear. I wanted a few more inches wheelbase, the 14 bolt is stronger, when I do lock my rear a detroit is much cheaper. and if I ever want to go disk brakes it is much easier and cheaper.

nathan

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
well, looks like we might head out afew hours earlier... so maybe we'll see some of you out there...

-Jason

HAPPY NEW YEARS