Jan. 1st snakes????

CrawlerCraig

I was out there last saturday and there was about 4 in on rattle and maybe a little more on the con. I was only able to make it to radiator rapids before running out of traction............no one had been to waynes world or the con since the last big storm......we were making fresh tracks.....

Low Range

Off-Road Parts
So its the Chevron in Saratoga Springs across from Smiths right?

I need some good pics of some different Jeep models to start building the Jeep pages of my site so I am thinking about tagging along on the trip.

Would that be ok with everyone if I am taking pics of thier rigs?

Thanks
Sean
Low Range Off-Road

Drew_XJ

Jeep is a 4 letter word
So its the Chevron in Saratoga Springs across from Smiths right?

I need some good pics of some different Jeep models to start building the Jeep pages of my site so I am thinking about tagging along on the trip.

Thanks
Sean
Low Range Off-Road

fine with me in fact if you want to sponser me you can use my jeep for anything you want to on your site

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i'll be out there showing a buddy from Louisiana around on rattlesnake... he built his T-100 for Moab and drives out afew times a year... since he's up here this time around we decided to hit a trail before he drives home.

we're planning it abit later due to some conflicting work schedules, so it'll turn into a night run. we're meeting around 4pm, not really sure where just yet... it'll be me in my 4runner, buddy's T100, robbie in the John Deere 4runner, and i think ROCKMONKEY might be joining us...

so if anyone can't make the early shift, join up with the night crew... MountainYoats style... ;)

-Jason

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
i'll be out there showing a buddy from Louisiana around on rattlesnake... he built his T-100 for Moab and drives out afew times a year... since he's up here this time around we decided to hit a trail before he drives home.

we're planning it abit later due to some conflicting work schedules, so it'll turn into a night run. we're meeting around 4pm, not really sure where just yet... it'll be me in my 4runner, buddy's T100, robbie in the John Deere 4runner, and i think ROCKMONKEY might be joining us...

so if anyone can't make the early shift, join up with the night crew... MountainYoats style... ;)

-Jason

MountainYoats style.....:-\ I don't like breaking down

thenag

Low Range Off-Road

I'm in.

take all the pics you want, but i don't drive a jeep.

I need to test out my new stuff. gm 14 bolt, new brake lines, 3 more inches on the WB, corrected shackle angle, oh yeah and slightly steeper gears in the diffs...

nathan
87 bronco with the goods from a 96 f350 (hmmm guess I shouldn't say that anymore since i have a gm 14 bolt...)