JARED'S Birthday memorial run roll call.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Would love to get together after the run on Saturday maybe Friday also. Trying to get a head count on who is coming and how much meat I need to buy. Just thinking Dogs and burgers. If we have a larger group I might reserve a pavilion at a local park.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Hi Kev,
I thought I was going to be able to make it down for this, but it isn't going to happen.

I love the idea of what you are doing and hope to make it to a future event.

See you guys in January!

smfulle

Kevin,
I really enjoyed last years event and felt privileged to be there. This year it's not in the cards for me, but my brother lives in Tocqueville and my mom lives in St' George, so I am sure to be down there at some future date. I would love to have a local guide me through Sand Hollow sometime.

pkrfctr

Not until you update your avatar...

Wish I could, it is between this and Moab for Thanksgiving and I can't afford to have my wife anywhere near a black Friday sale so wheeling is the best option for the budget! :rofl:
Fine, happy???
Your lucky she's not on here.......

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Fine, happy???
Your lucky she's not on here.......

MUCH BETTER!!!

Oh she is on here and we joke about how a family vacation is cheaper than a black Friday hell day... :D (Told you I married the right girl)

You still need to update your footer... That JK does look like a '05 LJ... :p

kmboren

Kevin,
I really enjoyed last years event and felt privileged to be there. This year it's not in the cards for me, but my brother lives in Tocqueville and my mom lives in St' George, so I am sure to be down there at some future date. I would love to have a local guide me through Sand Hollow sometime.
Would love to. My kids still talk about riding in your jeep.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm up in the air, since I'm now working out of town it's harder to get away when I am home on the weekend. I really planned to make it happen and I'm pretty bummed to think I might not be there. I'll do what I can to make it, but can't make any promises at this point. :(

Pike2350

I will be the with my Rodeo, my father-in-law with his JK and a friend with FJ. I don't think we'll be having around too much as i have a 7 month old and the MIL will be watching her.

Looking forward to it though. What's the morning meeting place/ time?

kmboren

I will be the with my Rodeo, my father-in-law with his JK and a friend with FJ. I don't think we'll be having around too much as i have a 7 month old and the MIL will be watching her.

Looking forward to it though. What's the morning meeting place/ time?
What days are you coming? I am planning on doing a Friday and Saturday run.

kmboren

Sounds good @Pike2350 Probably 10 or so on Friday and 9 on Saturday. Its looking to be a small group with you bringing 50% of the rigs. Have you wheeled down here before. Any trails you do or don't want to do? Remind me how the rigs that are coming are set up. Lockers, tire size ect. What's nice is with a small group and how sand hollow is set up you can bail whenever. All the trails basically have a way out of them.

Pike2350

I've never wheeled down there. I have my Rodeo on 37's.. locked in rear since my front isn't working now. My FIL had a JK locked on 35's... ...but he's never been wheeling. He rode with me last year for this in Moab. Charles has an FJ, he was the last year. Running 35,'s I believe with lockers... ...but IFS. He hasn't his tie rod last year in Moab.

Im not familiar with what trails are down there. Ive only seen the Trail Hero videos and know those are way out of our limitations. Lol

kmboren

So the plan is the water tanks at 10am on Friday. Saturday is 9am at the water tanks also. Bbq at my house on Saturday after the run. I am providing dogs and burgers. It would nice to have those coming to bring a side. Thanks and looking forward to it.

The Water tanks

Sand Hollow trails
Hurricane, UT 84737
https://goo.gl/maps/2rXDnC1pWqt

Last edited: