Jareds Memorial run. Sand Hollow OHV park. November 1st-4th.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
OK. Who is coming and on what days. I should have the buggy put back together enough to wheel it. I work nights but I can knock a couple of items off each day. My last day to work is Tuesday night so that gives me all of Wednesday the first to button it up.
If someone was planning on coming down on the 1st I could probably use your help.
Right now, my plan is to wheel 2nd-4th. BBQ at my house on the 4th.After the trail ride.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I got the trailer plated today... now I need to get my buggy plated... DMV lady said it should be fine to just get normal plates on it here in WY. I guess we'll see? Still 100% unconfirmed if I'm gonna make it still. I'm so behind on everything

Good to know about the flags being avail at sand hollow. One less thing on the list.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
OK. Who is coming and on what days. I should have the buggy put back together enough to wheel it. I work nights but I can knock a couple of items off each day. My last day to work is Tuesday night so that gives me all of Wednesday the first to button it up.
If someone was planning on coming down on the 1st I could probably use your help.
Right now, my plan is to wheel 2nd-4th. BBQ at my house on the 4th.After the trail ride.

I'm driving down on Wednesday, planning to wheel Thursday, Fri & Sat, then the BBQ. Head home on Sunday morning.

GER4x4

I can come over Wednesday afternoon if an extra pair of hands will help you get the buggy running.

Bart

I'm trying to put together some time down there, but if it happens it will be driving down in the morning and heading home that night. It's a lot of driving, but I've been gone too much recently. Not sure whether to shoot for Friday or Saturday. That might also be a pipe dream.