Wanted jeep/cherokee parts

xj2

whatcha got?

i am looking for front 3'' lift springs, if you have arms to go with them, even better
also looking for fender flares.
anything else to help with a 3'' lift. brake lines, steering, pitman drop.

STAG

On my grind
You shouldnt need any steering or brake line mods with only 3" of lift. At least I didn't on mine and I have never heard of anyone else needing to.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Definitely no pitman drop or steering mods. If you're concerned about the front brake lines you can redrill where they mount on the body and straighten them out to gain a couple inches. The rear should be fine

DsmXJRider

Mr Talon
i have 3 inch coils and lower control arms. the arms worked fine for me, but could use new bushings since they are not installed anymore.
Lmk 801-691-6066

xj2

You shouldnt need any steering or brake line mods with only 3" of lift. At least I didn't on mine and I have never heard of anyone else needing to.
its true, i dont "need" said parts, but anytime you lift a vehicle you are extending the limits of what its capable of. im just in search of some used parts that are in better shape than the super wimpy/worn brake lines and steering parts now. but i hear ya.

xj2

Definitely no pitman drop or steering mods. If you're concerned about the front brake lines you can redrill where they mount on the body and straighten them out to gain a couple inches. The rear should be fine
for sure, i forgot about stretching the lines, thanks

xj2

i have 3 inch coils and lower control arms. the arms worked fine for me, but could use new bushings since they are not installed anymore.
Lmk 801-691-6066
i will be in touch soon. thanks.

I have a drop pitman arm, and bits and pieces of a 4.5 inch lift if you decide to go bigger
sounds good. im super hoping to stay low. but ill have to see what you have. interested