Jeep CJ7 For Sale

jdub

Scrambler
Selling this thing for 7200 on ksl. I have more room for a RME buyer, i.e someone who knows what he/she is talking about. Not bent on selling 'cause it is reliable and dialed for the trails I run. Open to some cash and another project is all.

This Jeep has been our toy for 6 plus years. It has always been driven on the street and been registered legit. It has a chevy 350 and th350 followed by a dana300 twin stick t-case. This thing is smog legal due to the cat and smog pump. Traction is awesome due to the Lock-right full locking diffs. Roll cage is custom but not tied into the frame. Two Holley carbs come with it. Truck avenger carb for the rocks (installed) and a Holley Street performance for Emissions. Both have a 400+ value. Takes me 30 minutes to switch them. Warn rear bumper, Currie front.

Paint is chipping and mediocre. I like it 'cause I can take it through the sticks without a care. Tub has some cancer here and there.

Text is best, 801-787-187eight JOhn

Attachments

• IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0494.jpg
    IMG_0494.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

jdub

Scrambler
Oh yeah, Black denim bestop with tinted windows in good condition. Zip in windows are in better, I bought them a few years ago. Main top needs some stitching to be airtight. It has made it 6 years and will do more. It has light grey denim 2 piece doors that I bought new 6 months ago. Plastics are super clear.

Last edited:

jdub

Scrambler
The top with the light gray doors. The ones on the right have clouded windows.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-31 at 12.28.23 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-08-31 at 12.28.23 AM.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen shot 2011-08-31 at 12.27.23 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-08-31 at 12.27.23 AM.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

jdub

Scrambler
BTW, title in hand and ready to wheel. THis thing is geared right for the 35's (3.73). Will do 75mph comfortably. Can do 90!!! But will crawl well with the auto trans and a super responsive torque converter.

jdub

Scrambler
Rear axle blew ring and pinion last year due to faulty install from P.O. Six states threw it back together with new gear and it is ready for years of worry free play. One piece axles. They are trussed front and rear.

jdub

Scrambler
Tires are Swamper SSR's and roll very well. Well used but will last another year and then some. They do really well in all conditions. 35's

jdub

Scrambler
I have some wants that are more prevalent than another jeep. I have 3 right now. I need cash to go to pay for some stuff as well as may do a Ranger budget desert truck build. So yes a truck but it would be a 4cyl cheap ranger.

Honestly though my pricing is not "begging" for a quick sale 'cause I know I could drive this to the Rubicon and not sweat the reliability of it. There's a certain price that it's just worth keeping. But, if someone offered me more than $6700 I'd take it.

Creampuff

I have a 1977 F-150 in good mechanical condition with almost no rust that I have been thinking about getting rid of for a CJ so I thought I'd ask. Is your CJ locked front and rear?