Jeep Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

74highboy

small axels for one and i wouldnt feel good in somthing with sutch a small wheel base and if i was going to get a jeep you would only see me in a cj or a willys just because i like the body style in thoes 2 models

74highboy

hey you can say all you want about early fords but my 74 f-250 highboy is stock the only thing ive done to it is 35'' tires i can crawl that thing up a wall with out touching the gas and its only got a inline 6 plus on the ramp i score about 800 i think thats damn good for stock and in the next year its getting 4 link front rear 44'' tires and im having the wheel base shortend a bit

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Yes & your dad can beatup my dad... :rolleyes:

I don't care for vehicle brand bashing on RME. All vehicles have pros & cons, intelligent people understand that, so PLEASE stop the brand bashing. It's lame, like... junior-high lame.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
If you kids don't bring anything to the table here at RME... feel free to leave, or we will show you the door. :rolleyes:

embabe

My own epidemic!
OK, I may not be the "mechanical geniuses" that you all are *yet*, but I know what I like! Everyone has their own needs and their own expectations from their vehicles. Who are you to suppose that yours are the only valid ones? :rolleyes:

Didn't you mothers ever teach you: "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" ?? :confused:

If this is what the generation behind mine looks like, then all I can say is:

:ugh:

74highboy

i just said i dont like jeep never said they were junk just said i didnt like them inless it was a cj or willys they do great off road but i dont feel safe in one

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
74highboy said:
i just said i dont like jeep never said they were junk just said i didnt like them inless it was a cj or willys they do great off road but i dont feel safe in one

Great, we heard you. Now shaddup. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.