Jeep gone wrong

Brett

Meat-Hippy
embabe said:
I'd drive it....

... then I'd drive it through the biggest puddle of mud I could find and never wash it!! ;) :rofl:

Nasty...my jeep met the pressure washer as soon I could find one after I drove through a mud puddle in Moab doing 40. Mud is just evil with what it does to your rig. :ugh:

embabe

My own epidemic!
That sounds awfully nice to a poor college student like me! :) $$... I even have my own power washer... well I suppose it's my dad's, but who really needs it more? ;)

Brett

Meat-Hippy
embabe said:
That sounds awfully nice to a poor college student like me! :) $$... I even have my own power washer... well I suppose it's my dad's, but who really needs it more? ;)

A power washer would be good.....I haven't been motivated enough to wash the underside off yet.....it's still caked with red mud. You can finish up the inside though....there's some mud here and there. Just don't use the power washer on the interior, okay? :greg:

embabe

My own epidemic!
Uh-oh :eek: You mean to tell me I've been doing it wrong all this time?? :ugh:

:rofl: Of course not! I would never use water on the inside of my jeep... the inside of a honda element on the other hand....

Brett

Meat-Hippy
embabe said:
Uh-oh :eek: You mean to tell me I've been doing it wrong all this time?? :ugh:

:rofl: Of course not! I would never use water on the inside of my jeep... the inside of a honda element on the other hand....

Cherokee's don't drain as well as TJ's ;)

embabe

My own epidemic!
Psshh... whatever... just let me drive it around a little and I can puch a few holes in the bottom with my amazing super-power track bar skills! :D ;) :rofl: I'm told I'm good at making holes.... or so my uncle Dave tells me! ;)

Brett

Meat-Hippy
embabe said:
Psshh... whatever... just let me drive it around a little and I can puch a few holes in the bottom with my amazing super-power track bar skills! :D ;) :rofl: I'm told I'm good at making holes.... or so my uncle Dave tells me! ;)

Uh.....If you are punching holes with your track bar....then I am scared. My oil pan is the only thing near my track bar. :eek:

embabe

My own epidemic!
I thought he said rear track bar mounts..."You still win the family prize for ruining stuff with your rear trackbar bracket ..." I could be wrong? :confused: They're under my drivers side passenger seat.... I swear I'm reading my "auto mechanics for dummies" as we speak!

Last edited:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
embabe said:
I thought he said rear track bar mounts.... I could be wrong? :confused: They're under my drivers side passenger seat.... I swear I'm reading my "auto mechanics for dummies" as we speak!

Yeah, that's the rear track bar mount.....thankfully, I don't have one. :greg:

embabe

My own epidemic!
Lucky!!! I should take a picture.. I did a pretty bang up job! (no pun intended :D) That's first on my list to fix as soon as I learn to weld.