Jeep gone wrong

embabe

My own epidemic!
Hmmmm... how dirty is it exactly? Like, am I gonna get mud under my nails? Cuz I just don't think I could handle that :ugh: .... :rofl: Ok so I'm not that bad of a girly girl... but seriously, how dirty? How long do you think it'd take me to clean it?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
embabe said:
Hmmmm... how dirty is it exactly? Like, am I gonna get mud under my nails? Cuz I just don't think I could handle that :ugh: .... :rofl: Ok so I'm not that bad of a girly girl... but seriously, how dirty? How long do you think it'd take me to clean it?

I think that there is mud on the underside and the passenger side panel on the inside......maybe 15 minutes?

embabe

My own epidemic!
Ok... I think I could manage it sometime next week maybe... I'm not professional or anything (just pretty decent at cleaning mine), so it's your choice. Let me know!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
embabe said:
Ok... I think I could manage it sometime next week maybe... I'm not professional or anything (just pretty decent at cleaning mine), so it's your choice. Let me know!

I'll arrange something for you.....did it just rip the mount off the axle?

Oh, and I do detailing all the time, I just get burned out on doing mine...so, I'll do something else for a bit and you can clean the rest of me Jeep...lol

embabe

My own epidemic!
Not exactly sure. :confused: Haven't gotten under to check. I do know, however, that it cut through the wires to the fuel pump, gas gauge, and quite nearly the fuel line itself! :ugh: My uncle Dave and my dad fixed the wires and moved everything out of the way though. When I looked at the holes from the inside it didn't look like I could have possible made them all myself seeing as I had only had the jeep for about a year and a half.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
embabe said:
Not exactly sure. :confused: Haven't gotten under to check. I do know, however, that it cut through the wires to the fuel pump, gas gauge, and quite nearly the fuel line itself! :ugh: My uncle Dave and my dad fixed the wires and moved everything out of the way though. When I looked at the holes from the inside it didn't look like I could have possible made them all myself seeing as I had only had the jeep for about a year and a half.

Uhhhhhhh :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
embabe said:

Ya! I couldn't figure out how I could break 15 axle shafts either--I've only had the axle a year and a half!

;)

Cody

embabe

My own epidemic!
Lucky I was on the trail with the uncles and the dad! If I had been alone and all the lights had started flashing like that... I probably would have pulled over and burst into tears! Guess I'm off to a good start at the "break stuff" family record!