Jeep Mechanic

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I need a Jeep Mechanic. This is for my 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR with the 2.0 and an automatic. What I need right now is the diff fluid changed, I have Rancho skids that would have to be removed but the diffs have drain plugs. I also need the transmission serviced. Just need a fluid and filter replacement on it. I know I can do it myself but now it's hot I don't want to. I also get a little shimmy when I hit bumps. It feels like the start of death wobble but not near that severe. I replaced the track bar, shocks, and front lower control arms already and that helped it but didn't fix it entirely. I have the Fox steering stabilizer that is adjustable and as long as I have at up to 20/20 it doesn't do it too bad but would like to see if I can find a root cause.

I've googled it and found JeepFix but they only have a couple of reviews and I know nothing about them other than google. I know we have some shops on here like @Agility Customs but I don't know if they do maintenance or not.

So what do my RMEers say? Any suggestions?

Agility Customs

Vendor
I need a Jeep Mechanic. This is for my 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR with the 2.0 and an automatic. What I need right now is the diff fluid changed, I have Rancho skids that would have to be removed but the diffs have drain plugs. I also need the transmission serviced. Just need a fluid and filter replacement on it. I know I can do it myself but now it's hot I don't want to. I also get a little shimmy when I hit bumps. It feels like the start of death wobble but not near that severe. I replaced the track bar, shocks, and front lower control arms already and that helped it but didn't fix it entirely. I have the Fox steering stabilizer that is adjustable and as long as I have at up to 20/20 it doesn't do it too bad but would like to see if I can find a root cause.

I've googled it and found JeepFix but they only have a couple of reviews and I know nothing about them other than google. I know we have some shops on here like @Agility Customs but I don't know if they do maintenance or not.

So what do my RMEers say? Any suggestions?

We happily do maintenance! Im not sure what your timeline looks like but we are roughly 3-4 weeks out

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I personally prefer to do a transmission flush over dropping the pan and only replacing the fluid in the pan. The amount of fluid in the torque converter and cooler makes it impossible to get truly clean fluid. It costs more but then you have truly uncontaminated fluid in the system

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
That works for me. What time do you want me there? Is the address:

6778 S. Navigator Drive, Unit E
West Jordan, UT 84084

Thanks for your help!