Jeep Rubicon '03 Built

N8RB8R

Fully built 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Has all the standard factory Rubicon goodies, Dana 44 axles, Lockers, 4:1 Transfer case! Axles have been re geared to 4:88 ratio. Many many new parts within the last 2 months!! Fully rebuilt front axle with Artec offroad full truss, new brakes/rotors, new wheel bearings,new ball joints, new hardened inner and outer axle shafts with spicer u-joints, fully rebuilt differential bearings and seals, Currie heavy duty steering with OME steering stabilizer, Dynatrac heavy duty diff cover Rear axle has all new seals and brand new hardened axle shafts with bearings, new brake pads/rotors, Dynatrac heavy duty diff cover Both 1310 CV driveshafts fully rebuilt/balanced with full spicer parts. Rubicon express extreme duty long arm suspension system with every bushing repaired and replaced, Brand new set of Bilstien long travel shocks all around. Full alignment performed. A Brand new set of 5-37x12.50r17 Goodyear Wrangler MTR's on brand new method double standard wheels. All included with the discount tire full replacement warranty. Heavy duty front and rear bumpers with a Brand new Warn Zeon 8s winch with synthetic rope and a factor 55 thimble hook. Performance engine mods from edge includes cold air intake and a larger billet throttle body, brand new optima red top battery Everything freshly serviced and ready to go, I built this for the archery deer hunt and I am ready to pass it on! I am willing to keep parts off of this and drop the price as well depending on the component. Serious buyers only please, no joyrides. CLEAN TITLE IN HAND.

Asking $17,900 OBO Contact 801-360-fortyseventwenty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Coco

Nate is going to need a dealers license before too long! :D

GLWS Nate, you always build some nice rigs!

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I love how this is set up with what it needs to make it perfect rather than just a bunch of accessories and stickers thrown at it, other than the lift and tires you can barely tell it was modified at all, the bumpers blend in very well and keeps a factory look to it all. I would be proud to own this if I were in the market, it will definitely sell soon.