Jeep Jeep Wrangler based truck (JT Gladiator)

DAA

Gawdammit...

I knew this was going to be trouble. As if, Marc and Josh and Jeremey aren't enough trouble already.

I've been careful not to let Cindy know I have any interest in a Gladiator. Yesterday, when I was expecting they'd give her a Renegade or some such for a loaner and they gave her a brand new Gladiator instead, I didn't say anything, but I wasn't real thrilled.

Then, when I took her picture - which did make her mad - I had to kind of explain why. She immediately said something about "oh, so that's why you didn't want them to give me a Gladiator". Which, I didn't say anything about that. But she knew anyway.

So, she just busted into my office to excitedly let me know, she has been "doing some looking", and wanted me to know I can get a brand new Mojave off the lot for under $50K right now, and etc., etc., etc., we could sell the trailer and my LJ, and, and, and, etc., etc., etc. I'm doing my best to tamp that shit down but she's not going to let it go.

Gawdammit...

- DAA

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Gawdammit...

I knew this was going to be trouble. As if, Marc and Josh and Jeremey aren't enough trouble already.

I've been careful not to let Cindy know I have any interest in a Gladiator. Yesterday, when I was expecting they'd give her a Renegade or some such for a loaner and they gave her a brand new Gladiator instead, I didn't say anything, but I wasn't real thrilled.

Then, when I took her picture - which did make her mad - I had to kind of explain why. She immediately said something about "oh, so that's why you didn't want them to give me a Gladiator". Which, I didn't say anything about that. But she knew anyway.

So, she just busted into my office to excitedly let me know, she has been "doing some looking", and wanted me to know I can get a brand new Mojave off the lot for under $50K right now, and etc., etc., etc., we could sell the trailer and my LJ, and, and, and, etc., etc., etc. I'm doing my best to tamp that shit down but she's not going to let it go.

Gawdammit...

- DAA

So, what color are you getting?

Agility Customs

Vendor
All of you gladiator folks with Gladiator Rubicons and Mojaves need to take it easy on the stock rear locker, I have had 4 of them in here mostly stock Jeeps with failed rear lockers. Good luck

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
All of you gladiator folks with Gladiator Rubicons and Mojaves need to take it easy on the stock rear locker, I have had 4 of them in here mostly stock Jeeps with failed rear lockers. Good luck

Almost 5 years, 30k miles and plenty of wheelin, using the locker and no issues yet.

What is failing exactly? Locking mechanism?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Almost 5 years, 30k miles and plenty of wheelin, using the locker and no issues yet.

What is failing exactly? Locking mechanism?
They don’t like 33’s guess they need 37’s