Jeep Wrangler TJ Heavy Duty Tire Carrier (w/ Receiver)

RNandKT

If the Chick Digs it ....
This came on a TJ we bought and it is for my wife who only plans to run 31's and doesn't want to open a tire carrier every time she opens the rear gate. I was told it was not very old by the guy we bought the Jeep from. It has a receiver hitch included in the bumper and the tire carrier is extendable to adjust for rims with different offsets. Asking NEW PRICE of $250. It is a little dirty in the pic.

ALSO Added pics after I took it off.

Thanks

Jeep bumper 2.jpg
Jeep bumper 3.jpg
Jeep bumper 1.jpg

tire carrier.jpg

Last edited:

RNandKT

I might add I am willing to take a stock or aftermarket non tire carrier bumper and stock door tire mount (with 3rd brake light) in partial trade (for what I could buy them on KSL for) since I will need to go look for them anyway.

RockChucker

I have a stock carrier off a tj if you are interested. Ill let it go for a pretty steep price of....free. You could come look at those other wheels I told you about too

'03_RUBI

My TJ has a Bestop spare tire carrier and a Warn rock crawler rear bumper and I have been considering changing to something similar to yours. I want my spare tire up higher because I drag it sometimes and the Bestop carrier will be too hard to modify.

RNandKT

Sorry as the post says above I have a sale already pending. We have already made a deal, he just hasn't been by to pick it up yet.

RNandKT

OK well I guess thats what I get for holding it without cash. So he was sure he wanted it and we had scheduled for him to come by on monday and he text me tonight that he changed his mind. So avaiable again.

But not looking for an offroad bumper any more, just going to build my own. New Price of $250 since I want it gone (I had already taken it off for him). I would take a soundbar (as $75 in credit towards it) or a Locker for a Dana 30, but thats about all I need at the moment.