Jeeperman

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
That's right... :D

Still very much in the first stages of business, even though it's somewhat established, but keep an eye on the website for new things to come.

I hope to have front and rear bumpers (CJ/YJ/TJ) ready for Xmas gifts by 12/1/09 as well as some other product and booth for EJS 2010.

After I get the first articles done, I will start accepting pre-orders.

Quality and customer service are my #1 priority. Soon nothing will be farmed out and everything will be made in house on CNC equipment so that each bumper is identical. But I hope to always have inventory on the shelf and maintain my same day turn around times.

But besides the bumpers, what would you like to see?

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Don't forget xj bumpers, cool but cheap ones;) Oh yeah, and everything you sell at alljeep already for smokin deals

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Sliders, corners and fenders
Sliders I hope to have for EJS 2010. Corners probably won't be done. Tube fenders are doable though! Thanks!!
boat side real ones not the mini boat side like genright ha ha
Problem with 'real' ones, is they require cutting. Got no problem bending them up, if someone is goign to cut up their junk to install them. Gen-Right wasnt' first with the mini's. I'm looking at a drawing from Jeeperman dating over 5 years old ;) So yes, mini's will be out probably for EJS....
Don't forget xj bumpers, cool but cheap ones;) Oh yeah, and everything you sell at alljeep already for smokin deals

I do want to get XJ bumpers, front and rear with the swingaway. IMO I've never seen an XJ bumper I've liked. I'd like to incorporate the same basic design on the TJ bumper over to the XJ's :D