Jeepers Offroad

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
they hate me there... ;)

j/k... when i first got to RME, there was alot of confusion on a comment that was made... or not made.... details are blurry... but MAN, do i hate those guys!

:D

i kid, i kid..... :p

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Tjjeepjunkie said:
Awesome grand ya got i like it!!!

Addifan: Pics of said grand? It wouldn't happen to be the black WJ with TR bumpers and Rockcrawler rims I passed in the Jeepers area on Saturday, would it? I thought I was seeing Mike's former rig at first.

Last edited:

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
RedRock5.9 said:
Addifan: Pics of said grand? It wouldn't happen to be the black WJ with TR bumpers and Rockcrawler rims I passed in the Jeepers area on Saturday, would it? I thought I was seeing Mike's former rig at first.

Yep, it's my old rig :)

BTW - I didn't have a chance to give you a buzz but I still want to come measure some stuff next time if it's cool. I'll call you first.

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
addifan said:
I went there today to get some questions answered I had. Very nice guys and very helpful! Thanks Jeepers! :D

What are you buying for the rig? I thought it had everything already??? :D

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Mike_Lib said:
Yep, it's my old rig :)

BTW - I didn't have a chance to give you a buzz but I still want to come measure some stuff next time if it's cool. I'll call you first.

Dayumm! That's the first time I've seen it, very :cool:, I really had half a mind to buy that thing when it was up for sale. Well, glad to see it ended up in the hands of someone local, I'd hate to think of some Bay area suit driving that thing, just wouldn't do it justice. Gimme a call anytime you're around.

addifan

Mike_Lib said:
What are you buying for the rig? I thought it had everything already??? :D

I was asking them about that part I need for my disconnects. I still need to get you that picture. I should have it emailed to you on Wednesday.