Jerry Can and hi jack mounts

Zac001

looking to find some mounts for preferably two jerry cans, and a mount that holds a hi jack.

I have a 2011 JK and the back bumper is a Smittybuilt XRC tire gate combo but im not finding anything that says its a direct fit..

any help would be greatly appreciated to point me towards the right direction

Attachments

• willard 2.jpg
    willard 2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 15

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Nope. You have to call or email them. It changes on their 2nds depending on stock and defect. I paid $200 for my setup, and that was a savings of almost $200. I did the tire carrier, universal mounting plate, 2 locking mounts, and 2 three gallon cans.

Zac001

Thanks for the reference! Im getting the 4 gallon pax and the jack i assume i can just strap down in the back cargo area im hoping to not need it but still dont wanna be out without it

SAVAGE

We used these mounts for the jack. They are pretty cheap and you can mount them however you want. http://www.4wheelparts.com/Winches-...t.aspx?t_c=18&t_s=190&t_pt=5683&t_pn=H/L4X400
JEEP.jpg
And for the jerry cans we built a rack that hooks into the rear bumper and has two steel posts like 1"x1"that go up to the height above the spare tire and they connect with a platform. Then we has two jerry cans on each side.
It lookes a lot like this, just homeade.
jk-rear-03.jpg
Hope that gives you some ideas.