JK Esc Light

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
So right after I installed the 4" tera lift the steering wheel was turned almost half way to go straight. On the first drive the Electronic Stability Control light came on. After the alignment was completed, all was good. Now its back on a week after the alignment. I read prior to taking it to get alignment that the light can come on if the steering wheel is turned, like it was before the alignment. But now everything is straight.

Any ideas?

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Yeah each wheel has one. I think I paid maybe 20 bucks each for mine when they went. They really are pretty easy to damage.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
After doing some good research, our steering wheel may still be off just s bit. I'll take it a drive and see for my self (wife Jeep) then adjust as needed.

Thanks,

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
After doing some good research, our steering wheel may still be off just s bit. I'll take it a drive and see for my self (wife Jeep) then adjust as needed.

Thanks,

The AEV programmer I had has a setting that will help you align the steering wheel. It turned one marker light on to the side you needed to adjust it to and then lit both lights when it was aligned. Kind of a handy feature

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
The AEV programmer I had has a setting that will help you align the steering wheel. It turned one marker light on to the side you needed to adjust it to and then lit both lights when it was aligned. Kind of a handy feature
Whoa, that is sweet.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
The sheer quantity of wheel speed sensors that failed on the JKX Alaska trip was mind blowing. Every time we turned around there were two to three rigs crippled with those stupid sensors. If someone were to make a computer to spoof the wheel speed sensors, they would make a fortune!