JK Sway Bar

OB1

Any JK owners ever have a problem getting their sway bar to ingage after wheeling. I tried flexing the suspension but it didn't seem to help or maybe I didn't flex it enough. Any body have a an answer. Thanks

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I stopped using my auto disco before I started having problems with it. Seems like a pretty common problem on the JK forums.

N8RB8R

First off check and make sure you have not bent any of the links or mounts. If all is well there it seems that the motors are known to go out on the smart bars. The internals are actually pretty strong. Evolution Offroad has a conversion to manually control the swaybar for when the motor goes out. As far as replacing the swaybar Teraflex would be a good option with the S/T swaybar. Used ones are also floating around out there which I also have a spare one I could part with.

OB1

I'm thinking of going with the EVO manual conversion but then I would need to get a programmer to disable the sway bar light. N8RB8R I'll keep you in mind if I decide on the Teraflex S/T swaybar.