Northern Utah JL Rockies in da hizzle 5 / 2017

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I will be in Utah 5/11 - 5/17 for a backpacking trip down in Cedar Mesa. I will be in SLC for a couple of days, and once again, I am inviting the RME willing to have dinner with me. I'll be at Cafe Rio off 123rd in Draper 5/11 at 7:30pm. There will be a panel discussion: 'expo: lifestyle or the machination of an iconic genius?'
All are welcome to attend, reservations not accepted or required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
What's that? I could reschedule.

Oh I just realized what you're talking about. That's the event where everyone comes from all over to talk about expo instead of actually doing expo. Never been.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
My backpacking plans changed somewhat and I'll be back in SLC on Sunday morning rather than Monday night. I am considering a solo overnight up AFC if anyone wants to join. Even if it's to hang around a fire.

Tonkaman

My backpacking plans changed somewhat and I'll be back in SLC on Sunday morning rather than Monday night. I am considering a solo overnight up AFC if anyone wants to join. Even if it's to hang around a fire.

I think AFC is still closed...

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Gotcha, I don't know how I missed that part. It should be great up there right now

According to the climbing reports, it's going to be in the low 60s during the day, and the mid 40's at night with a slight chance of thunderstorms Sunday and Monday.

My quilt is rated for 45 deg so it's going to be interesting.