South-East Utah JL Rockies Invitational

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I like to think of myself as the Ricardo Montalban of the expo world. I just got my rig outfitted in fine Corinthian Leather

BLM... lolz.

STAG

On my grind
I don't know what that says about my personality, but I do know who Sheldon Cooper is, I haven't the slightest guess anything about Ricardo Montalban.

I would like to put in an application, but I'm not sure if I can confirm the dates. I'm already taking a week off for the deer hunt around that time.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I'm going to clear some things up about this trip and it's purpose. I moved away from UT in April 2013; first to MT then to FL where I've been since July 13. I've missed UT everyday since. This visit is something I've been planning and saving for since August 2013 and I've invited my expo friends to join me. At fist I was going to leave it up to Moody to figure out where we were going to go, but then figured that wasn't fair so I took it upon myself to book permits for The Maze. I set about inviting friends that I've spent time with in the backcountry (even Tacoma). The 9 vehicle limit is not my rule, it's the NPS.
Many of my friends are coming some cannot make it, some cannot commit yet.

Currently, I have 7 commits and 1 maybe so far. That one maybe I'll hold until the day of unless my bud says otherwise.

As if right now, I've one opening left on my permits.

If you want to go, commit to that one spot I have, this is easier if I actually know you.

Get you own permits, when I booked there were openings at Chimney Rock on the nights that we're at Dollhouse. That's in the neighborhood at least.

Hitch a ride with another person who is going (what I'm doing).

BLM... lolz.

DAA

Sounds like way much fun and I'd be trying to get a spot, but, mid Oct. is just not happening for me. That's the time of year I'm pretty much never available for anything except hunting.

- DAA

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I am 30 days out and have one vehicle spot on my permit open. Anyone on RME has first crack at it before I post the opening on other forums in 24 hrs.

BLM... lolz.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
New plan. We're going to leave SLC 10/15 Wed AM to meet the MOAB guys and camp there Wed night. Then we'll head over to Hans Flat Thursday AM.

We lost a few people to the point that I might cancel 1 of the 3 permits I have. If your thinking about going, now is the time to say so.

Utah Bureau of Awesomeness Department.