Parker%20G%20Rock%20Racing.com%20001.jpg

Parker%20G%20Rock%20Racing.com%20002.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yay, the hood fits...

hilltj

Just kiddin' - here ya go:

Johnny%20G%20013.jpg

Johnny%20G%20015.jpg

Hood is still in the shrinking process, new mold is being made. Axles on the way, super cool to see!

-Al

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Look'n good. How 'bout some specs, y'know wheelbase, weight, tires, axles, secret weapons... :D

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Nice Alan! :rofl: I bet Parker would trade what do you think? :D Looks good, the guys at Mt. Logan do some awesome work(read jealous). Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Parker

That's it Al, your shop privledges have been revoked... not to mention your TJ will now be getting the "SHORT" arm four-link conversion and we'll probably use the real high quality tractor implement heims too. :-\

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Parker said:
That's it Al, your shop privledges have been revoked... not to mention your TJ will now be getting the "SHORT" arm four-link conversion and we'll probably use the real high quality tractor implement heims too. :-\

HAHA :rofl:

screwed up now :rofl:

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Parker said:

Oops! Looks like your going to get the Parker long arm trick. He will put one hand on your face and beat you up with the other, all the while he will be out of your reach. He beats me up every time I see him, I'm scared of him. :D

tv_larsen

Parker said:

LOL!