~Fender Flares

here are a few 'poser' pictures
DSC00815.jpg

974911ed.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
Yep thats me, but I still work at that car wash in SJ. just not as much any more. I am pushing Jeepin Fever more now, and focusing on school. I would love to quit the car wash and go to school full time and have Jeepin Fever support me
cruiseroutfit said:
You used to work at a carwash in SJ on Redwood?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
high_roller said:
Yep thats me, but I still work at that car wash in SJ. just not as much any more. I am pushing Jeepin Fever more now, and focusing on school. I would love to quit the car wash and go to school full time and have Jeepin Fever support me

So is your shop open Full-Time (meaning other employees), or just you? Do you do work on rigs too?

I can relate... I took over Cruiser Outfitters in 02' (been in bus. since ~88') and have been a full-time student since 01'... Some of the time I was working other jobs until CrOut was enough to pay the bills (and more importantly keep me out wheeling every weekend ;)) Good luck!

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
cruiseroutfit said:
So is your shop open Full-Time (meaning other employees), or just you? Do you do work on rigs too?

I can relate... I took over Cruiser Outfitters in 02' (been in bus. since ~88') and have been a full-time student since 01'... Some of the time I was working other jobs until CrOut was enough to pay the bills (and more importantly keep me out wheeling every weekend ;)) Good luck!

I got home from the mission in '02 and have been going to school ever since then, and working part time at the car wash in SJ. Jeepin Fever is just a '.com' business for now, well when the web page is done that is. I have only sold products to friends and family before I started to advertise on RME. I have installed some lift kits on a couple of jeeps before, but I really just sale the kits to people and they install the kit themselfs.

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
For sale

The Jeep is now up for sale. I need to sale her and buy a tow rig, for a buggy I am building right now.(which is almost done :D ) Soon I will have no use for a DD/trail rig, so that is why I am selling the Jeep. I am willing to trade her for a dodge dakota crew cab(that is what I am planning on getting). IF you have any questions PM me, thanks Jon