JP's Zuk (Zukimog)

JP's Zuk and 1995 ZJ [Just Acquired ] (Zukimog)

Owners Name & City-
JP Shelton, Connecticut

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle-
1987 Suzuki Samurai

Engine-
Stock 80.8ci 8valve SOHC

Transmission-
Stock manual 5spd

T-Case-
Stock case w/ 6.1:1 gears (Trail Tough) on the Mighty Kong T-case mount (Trail Tough)

Axles-
Stock axles w/5.38’s (Yukon from Randy’s) & Detroit EZ-Lockers(from Macromotive)

Suspension-
SPOA, Old Man Emu Rear Springs All Around w/ Missing Links (Rocky Road)

Wheels and Tires-
33X14 Interco Boggers on Steel Beadlocks (4 Wheel Parts)

Winch-
Warn 9.5ti, dash controlled or remote controlled (Clemson 4 Wheel Center)

Favorite Trails-
Beacon, Ma Bell and every Black & Red trail at Paragon Adventure Park
www.paragonap.com

Other-
Internal snorkel (Home Depot), 3” Body Lift (Calmini), 3” Air cleaner extension (Petroworks), Bumpers + rocker guards (Trail Tough), Rock lights (Wal-Farts), Lots of stickers (AL&W Sign makers), Fold down windshield kit (Trail Tough), Diff guards (Trail Tough), Cross over steering (Breeze), AC Delco Alternator @ 94amps (CT Discount Auto), Alternator mount (Rocky Road), 2ga wiring (CT Discount Auto) and anything that breathes has extended tubes to the engine compartment (Sears Hardware).

fa17f562.jpg

fa17f50a.jpg
fa17f4bd.jpg
fa17f482.jpg
fa17f41a.jpg

Last edited:
P

pokeyYJ

Ha Ha , I love the sticker across the front of your hood :rofl:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
from one zuk guy to another........i'm sorry....... :D

i kid, i kid....

i'm glad to see more pics of it on rocks than mud pits :D ....i was worried at first :ugh:

:D

SAMI said:
....i'm glad to see more pics of it on rocks than mud pits :D ....i was worried at first :ugh: :D
Not to worry, I HATE MUD :D What made you worried, my New England location :confused: :D We have rocks, a lot of granite. Usually always wet, damn sun finds it kind of hard to penetrate the damn trees :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
yeah i figured your location might lead to alot of muddy bogs, and boring Hickey....i, mean....Hick....hahahaha....(can't get around it Jeremy, sorry :D )....4 wheeling out there....

you should come try your hand at slickrock.....traction is a whole 'nuther world you're proly not familiar with :D

I can tell you that our rock when it's dry is great stuff. Very smooth in most cases unless we're talking ledges. The ledges are jagged. In either case, when wet, you just can't get traction. A lot of times the rock will be dry until the first rig hits it and brings up the wet, dark lume(sp?) onto the rocks. And if the rocks have moss on it, PIA :eek: :D Is your rock that sandstone/sandpaper stuff?

SAMI said:
uuuuummmm.......yes.......it's called slickrock...but it's like sandpaper, yeah..

So when it's dry it's easy to climb being like sandpaper, but when it's wet it's like sea-slime? :D Even when our rock is dry, we can't climb verticals like you guys can, you lucky bastiges :D I had a buddy move out to Arizona (Phoenix), he just loves the wheelin' out there compared to here.

New One

Owners Name & City-
JP Shelton, Connecticut

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle-
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ) full caged (Not much of a body :rofl: ) and a 106" Wheelbase

Engine-
Stock 4.0L

Transmission-
Stock Auto

T-Case-
Stock

Axles-
Dana 44's from an 84-5 Cherokee, 5.38's and ARB's

Suspension-
Clayton's Hard Arm with a double triangulated rear

Wheels and Tires-
Interco 38.5 SX's and Allied Beadlocks

Winch-
Warn 8000

Favorite Trails-
Our access to private property right here in Connecticut, every Black & Red trail at Paragon Adventure Park
www.paragonap.com

Soon To Be Installed-
Atlas 3.8

f5fe4712.jpg

f5ffa68b.jpg